- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup potatoes, leftover sauteed, diced
- 1 cup peppers, leftover sauteed,diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 links hot Italian sausage, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- salsa, for topping
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the onion, potatoes, peppers, and sausage and cook until the potatoes are golden, about 6-7 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large saute pan over high heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring constantly, until set, about 2 minutes.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of the egg on each tortilla and top with an equal amount of the potato, sausage and pepper, and onion mixture. Divide the cheese between each tortilla, top with salsa and fold into a burrito, and serve immediately.