Everything you could want—veggies, sausage, and pepperoni—in one pie.
extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
Italian sausage links, casings removed
All-purpose flour, for work surface
pizza dough, at room temperature
green bell pepper, sliced
small red onion, thinly sliced
sliced black olives
Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 525°. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add sausage and cook, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon, until golden and no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush an oven-proof skillet with olive oil.
- On a floured work surface, use your hands to roll out dough until it’s the circumference of your skillet, then transfer to skillet.
- Leaving a 1/2″ border for crust, add pizza sauce in a thin layer to dough. Top with mozzarella, cooked sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, onion, mushrooms and olives, then season with salt and pepper.
- Brush crust with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until crust is crispy and cheese is melted, 23 to 25 minutes.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io